YUMMMMMMM… WOW!!!

Posted in Ummmm... WOW!
22 comments on “YUMMMMMMM… WOW!!!
  1. sicilianmikey says:

Several hot men featured in this one!

2. cardiffmikey says:

1, 4, 5 8, 17 – but who is #5? Anyone know?

3. webbo3 says:

Quite a few caught my eye

4. clumpster says:

#16 to #18 – a good example of a gorgeous hairy body spoilt by tats.

• johnnie10 says:

of those three numbers only 17 has tats, you need to know what numbers go with which pictures before you comment

5. Biman96 says:

Hot men great set

6. Bjwbjw says:

1, 2, 7, 8, 17. Especially 17 wow he could do whatever he wants to me and more.

7. wgrant386 says:

1,2,3,5,11,10, 15

8. Tony60416 says:

Why the hell isn’t ajharris78 blocked from posting these horrible racial slurs!?!?!?! I can’t stand this shit any more!!! Why can’t we report to the moderator like we do when some creep is starting some shit on the dating site?!?!

• hrychstlvr69 says:

Almost certain these comments get read. Free speech can be tricky. But this has got to be right up to that line, if it hasn’t crossed it.
      Obviously, from my previous responses to his messages, I find his comments offensive. I’m thinking part of his thing is to be deliberately provocative – so I try not to have knee jerk reactions.

• sgtcoach says:

Please note that the comments made by ajharris78 have been removed from the site as there is no place for these comments. While there is no ‘report to moderator’ function on DailySquirt (although this is a good idea), please use the Contact Us page on Squirt.org and customer service will be able to look at any issues.

9. hrychstlvr69 says:

Looked at the 3 posts today in reverse order, so I’m saying it on this one – another 3 for 3 day of great sets Sarge! Well done, man!
    A few guys here I wouldn’t put in my top 10, but sooo many fine looking studs.
    Standouts among a very strong group of men: #’s 5(for the cock and the Tom Hardy reminiscent hair and beard), 11(d’uh), 12(I know, I know —- a VERY different / quirky look – that’s what made it hot), 17(DAMN!!), 18(nice tease)

10. thorrtonne says:

16 no tatts and 17 a few tatts. Equally desirable to me.

11. SLPsuckUdry says:

#3 is CRAZY hot! Feed me daddy!

12. superman15 says:

why is the man in #3 wasting that hot load in a condom? that needs to be in someone’s mouth or ass!

13. Tony60416 says:

I am so thrilled to see that my comments have made some results!! As far as I’m concerned there is enough hate in the world. This is a forum where we all have a common interest. Let’s not criticize something we don’t understand or someone we don’t find attractive. If this activity doesn’t change among us, then we are just as ignorant as those we fight for equal rights and acceptance.

14. hotforyouanytime says:

re: finally, a beautiful asian. sorry we can’t see his dick.

15. jackula40 says:

Mmmmmm… 9 looks so tasty….nice and thick big head and those pubes at the base….delicious!

16. TongueToHole says: